Tuesday, August 7, 2007

World Net Daily $1 Sale- What Went Wrong With America... And How To Fix It

World Net Daily is having a sale! Many books are on sale for $1 and $1.99
http://shop.wnd.com/store/subDept.asp?subdepartment_id=193&start=21

I ordered a couple copies of "What Went Wrong With America... And How To Fix It" and a Capitol Stress Reliever.

The book looks like it will be an informative guide to taking action to set things right. I won't go so far as to recommend it yet as I have not read it, but for a dollar I figure it's a good deal. The reviews say that it tells you how to get involved and influence things on ALL levels.

If you are like me and wondering how to get some positive changes made, but have been struggling to get off the ground because you don't know where to start, this looks like it will be a great buy!

The Capitol Stress Reliever? Well... just because. ;-P

I JUST now got a reply from Sen Warner on the letter I wrote about amnesty... the problem is- it was a canned letter and did nothing to address my concerns about the terrorist training camps on U.S. soil. I'll be sure to give the stress reliever a good squeeze just for him! :-)

No comments: