I was wondering how long it would take to be recognized for my sheer brilliance and inspiring wit! *gag*
So, thanks to Sgt Pela at Gummihund now I too have to come up with 5 more individuals deserving of this award/curse (and each of them will have to do it too if they have not already). I'm doing my best to look to make sure you don't have the award before I list you, so if I didn't see it, sorry! Heck, sorry anyway (for making you do work), but your blogs are truly great!
Ok, so here goes in no real order:
1. The Baron and Dymphna at Gates of Vienna were my intro to the bigger picture of how serious the Jihadi's are about destroying America, and how much progress they have already made. It was on their site I discovered a detailed analysis of the nationwide infestation of Jamaat ul-Fuqra radical training camps. They regularly post info from both around the world and locally and are an excellent source of intel!
2. The team at Ronbo's Freedom Fighter's Journal always puts out top notch info and commentary. A must read! You are guaranteed to find something there that will fire you up!
3. Foehammer The epitome of the thinking ant-jihadi warrior. Fighting the good fight and always posting the latest info, he delivers intelligent arguments and commentary. If you haven't been to his blog, go- it should be required reading and added to your blogroll!
4. In Russet Shadows is a relatively new find for me, but a must read for truly intelligent and thought provoking writing!
5. Subvet always has some great posts to make you go hmm. Whether you're looking for humor or commentary on current events (or both), it's a good place to check out!
The rules are as follows:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote. (It comes in Gold and Silver).
Thinking Blogger (Gold)
Thinking Blogger (Silver)