Monday, October 22, 2007

Chuck Norris Lists Reasons to Vote for Huckabee. Thoughts?

EDIT, dirt on Huckabee found: http://sheepdogsblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/dirt-on-huckabee-darn-he-was-too-good.html

He's still cleaner than most front-runners, but I'm just going to have to stick to my guns on Tancredo and Hunter until the final showdown. Sorry Chuck, please don't roundhouse kick me.

-------------------------------------


He makes a very convincing (and logical) argument... of course, he's Chuck Norris! Read the article and make up your own mind. Thoughts?


Previously, I had shared that Huckabee was not strict on immigration, but that was according to some lifted quotes from Coulter. Not saying they weren't credible, but after investigating Huckabee's site, I have to say I'm convinced he's taken a firm stance on securing the border and prosecuting and deporting illegals within our country- and keeping new ones from sneaking in.

His Issue Page- shows where he stands on the war on terror, ditching the IRS, being pro-life, and many other things that should appeal to the modern conservative.

I have my hopes for Tancredo or Hunter, but I'll add Huckabee to my list of acceptable candidates. Who knows, whoever gets it might appoint the others to key positions... that would be great!

However, there come a point when a decision needs made, and we can't have Hillary or Obama, or any of the other leftists... I don't want a RINO getting in either and leading us astray.

I feel that I wouldn't be compromising my integrity to vote for Huckabee. He, like Tancredo and Hunter, is not a CFR member. If enough of the conservatives are willing to back him over Thompson (as people seem more willing to do the more they learn about Thompson), he's probably got the best chance of securing the nomination and being the next president- and no I'm not just saying that because I've been working out on a Total Gym lately.

His issue page (again, go look at it if you haven't by now)

Chuck Norris' Code of Ethics

No comments: