Thursday, November 8, 2007

TSA- They Screwed up Again!

Almost 2 Dozen Illegals with fake badges working at O'Hare International Airport.


I'd like to note that this takes place after TSA tells me I'm not qualified to manage security at a relatively small airport, (after I identified ways to beef up security without harassing people, and ensure those working there were legit... which would have kept this garbage from happening).

I got a much better job offer from the Air Force that I unfortunately had to put on the back burner for a year or two while I'm in Iraq working for the Army... My orders state that I'm "mission essential" to OIF. Maybe they see something in me that TSA overlooked... then again TSA seems to overlook a LOT of things (employees not badging in, criminal illegals with fake badges- no doubt just here for the jobs, fake bombs, the scary islamic dude they have working security and stopping only nuns, etc). Yeah, I'm not PC, but I get the job done right.

Sure, they were here for the jobs, living the American Dream (that is, if smuggling who-knows-what is the American Dream)! DEEEEEEEPORT!

No comments: